Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook/XML, done with Java

Hi,

I've got this distribution called jdocbook which is an integration of
ant, java, stylesheets, catalog support etc. I've been pretty reluctant
to release it since I didn't really want to support it but if you are
interested I could do a limited release to a few people and then see if
I want to go further. Certainly, if you like it you can use it free as
in Free Software.

There are a few things that need to be enhanced even for my own use but
been pretty lazy.

Eric