Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Catalog Question

Hi,
I took a look at the catalog info in the docbook FAQ but still don't
know how the import and the catalog entry relate.

Now I have the following in the driver which I want to be located via a
SYSTEM entry in the catalog.

<xsl:import href="docbook.xsl"/>

I have a catalog that points to the docbook dtds which is working and I
am using the older Java catalog resolution software.

CATALOG "docbook-dtd/docbook.cat"
SYSTEM  "urn:?:?"  "docbook-xsl/xhtml/docbook.xsl"

Does the urn need to be in the href above as well and what are the keys
to the urn namespace components?

Any help appreciated.

Eric