Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: passivetext pdfxmltex and pdf imagedata

I create my "eps" files with Corel Draw and transform them with
the "epstopdf" app with comes with my tex distribution. It works
fine. Only you have not to include header picture in the postscript
(it's a postscript output option from corel and other programs). Also,
don't
use floating foint bounding box size.

Hope this helps,
Regards,