Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Manpages in Linux

Solaris 8 uses SGML for it's man. In fact, it's even docbook :
<!DOCTYPE REFENTRY PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems//DTD DocBook V3.0-Based
SolBook Subset V2.0//EN" [
<!--ArborText, Inc., 1988-1997, v.4001-->
<!ENTITY % commonents SYSTEM "smancommon.ent">
%commonents;
<!ENTITY % booktitles SYSTEM "booktitles.ent">
%booktitles;
]>

Perhap's it gan give you hints.