Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Has anyone used java server pages to serve up DocBookXML documents?

I'm new and although I've looked through the list archive, I'm not sure
that the postings about Java and DocBook XML necessarily address
implementing a java server page to serve up DocBook XML as HTML
on-the-fly.  Most of the postings appear to address creating HTML output to
a file rather than through a web server.  I am just learning about java, so
this question may be rather naive. I have a fairly small set of documents
which only use a subset of the DocBook DTD (something slightly larger than
the Simplified DTD).  Does anyone have an example they might be willing to
share that does this type of transformation via a jsp (or is there
documentation that might be relevant that I should read)?  Is Norman
Walsh's XSLT the preferred stylesheet transformation and can it be
customized to only deal with the subset I'm using?

Thanks in advance!

- Lori