Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Keeping entities in a transformation

I’m working an an XSL script to clean up my DocBook XML.  I’m running into problems because all of the entities are declared in a top-level driver file, and the content resides in about 3,000 external entities, which do not include DOCTYPE declarations.  I need to maintain our current file structure and naming scheme (which unfortunately does not correspond directly to the XML.).

How can I get the XSL process to “ignore” undeclared entities and copy the reference through to the result tree?

Jeff Beal

Ansys, Inc.

(724)514-3150

jeff.beal@ansys.com