Subject: FW: DOCBOOK-APPS: FOP images formats

Oops - hit 'Reply'

Jeff Beal
Ansys, Inc.
(724)514-3150
jeff.beal@ansys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Beal
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:16 PM
To: 'O'Donnell, Vincent'
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: FOP images formats

The only vector graphic format FOP supports is SVG.  Mayura Draw is a cheap
drawing program ($25) that has good SVG support (and you can copy-n-paste
from Word drawing into Mayura with a reasonable amount of success).  (see
www.mayura.com).  For the record, we're using neither SVG graphics nor FOP
and I've never tried this myself.

Jeff Beal
Ansys, Inc.