Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook and Cocoon

Sven Kitschke wrote:

> In the <tomcat-dir>\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\logs\core.log you
> can find: "java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: af.xml"
> (adding "file:" doesn't fix the problem)

Aha.

> I know that's the wrong list, but: has anyone an idea
> where the bug resides? Is it a configuration problem
> or bug in cocoon or a bug in saxon/aelfred?
> Is there an easier way to configure cocoon to use a
> saxon/xerces configuration?

This is (was) bug in AElfred. Mike Kay said me that he fixed this bug in
6.5.2, but I didn't test it yet. Same bug caused troubles with catalog
files and AElfred when used within Saxon. You can try Saxon 6.5.2, and
if this doesn't help, you can still change default parser used by Saxon
to Xerces by setting system property
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.
Unfortunatelly I don't know how rto set system properties in Cocoon.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz