Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook and Cocoon

>> "file:/e:/my-path/xsl/common/af.xml" or

Hip, hip, hurray!  It works 8-D

One problem down, on to the next.... Now I just got to figure out how to get
it to stop trying to cache the xml pipeline, since I'm using Xindice --
which from cocoon doesn't support caching -- but it keeps trying, so only
every other request works.  ie. 1st request works, cocoon tries to cache the
pipeline, 2nd request fails with null pointer exception (since the cache
didn't work) -- after exception cache is reset, next request goto #1....
But that's for another list!

Good day, and thanks for all the help!

--
Mike