Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Onechunk problem

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:25:20PM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:

> > But it does use the same output element that chunker uses:
> > <exsl:document>.  Actually, db2man arrives using
> > <xt:document> but I changed it to <exsl:document>.
> > In both of our cases, the line number points
> > to that element.  Oddly enough, when I get this error,
> > it still produces the correct output.  And I have a couple
> > of dozen other refentries that don't produce this noise.
> > It appears to be trying to compute a URL for a blank
> > argument.
> > <<<<<
> >
> > I don't see xt:document anywhere in db2man. Where did you make this change?
>
> I got my db2man.xsl as part of the xmlto-0.0.8-2.noarch.rpm
> RPM file that I downloaded from Tim Waugh's site at
> http://cyperelk.net/tim/docbook/.  I wasn't sure who had
> the latest and greatest version.

I've been trying to get patches committed to the CVS version at
sourceforge.  Yes, for the moment, I would recommend using the db2man
included in xmlto.  Version 0.0.9 has been released, and it has some
changes in the chunking---in particular, it uses the docbook-xsl
write.text.chunk template now.

Tim.
*/