Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Newbie troubles with Docbook/XML + XHTML

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 09:27:50PM +0200, Steffen Maier wrote:

> > <hr xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"/>
>
> I remember the following thread about something similar:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2002-q1/msg00155.html

Hmm, no response there either :(

I don't know why nobody else (almost) sees this problem.

> Maybe you use an outdated version of xsltproc. E.g., I have an old version
> under Windows which shows comparable namespace reduction bugs.

I just upgraded to latest (1.0.17) and the problem is still apparent.
I'll file a bug and report back if I get some sort of resolution.

> Not really (yet). There were some discussions about moving to XHTML
> strict and Norm realized a bunch of requirements.
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2001-q4/msg00948.html

OK, glad to hear it's on the agenda at least.

regards
john

--
"Tragedy is if I cut my finger; comedy is if you walk into
 an open sewer and die."