Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: xsl-fo driver problems

/ Dennis Grace <dgrace@us.ibm.com> was heard to say:
| Anyway, Norm, I'm using XSLTPROC and PassiveTeX. I found my problem, but
| I'm still not sure whether it's a PassiveTeX or an XSL problem. I described
| the whole shebang here:
| http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200204/msg00281.html

Ok, the short answer is, I think putting the keep on the inner block
is perfectly fine so that's what I've done. I'm not sure if the FO
spec is clear on whether or not PassiveTeX is "doing the right thing."

I'm inclined to think not, but I'll investigate a little further.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Our life gets as complicated as a