Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Changing the semantics of table attributes

A review of the CALS table model description[1] leads me to conclude
that I've implemented the semantics of frame=x and the implied values
of rowsep and colsep incorrectly.

Specifically,

- If frame is not specified, it should default to 'all'
- If rowsep/colsep are not specified, they default to '1'

Now, in point of fact, I think the spec does give a stylesheet freedom
to interpret the implied values any way it wants, but I wonder if we
should change the semantics to the defaults that the spec suggests.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/tm9502.html

--