Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: javahelp.xls (base.dir)

Jirka,

Thanks for all your answers. I'll have to try using the customization
layer. I just found a reference on the web to xsl customization.

Jirk wrote:
You can call transformation from target directory and set base.dir to
empty string. This will create all files in the current directory.

I am using ant so the current directory would be where my build.xml is.
Unfortunately, that is not the directory that I want. I guess I could copy
everything to the directory that I want but I would rather have it done by
the Xalan XLST.

Vincent