Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Problem with symbol section of index in HTML output

/ Kraa de Simon <Simon.de.Kraa@services.fujitsu.com> was heard to say:
| Which looks ok but has missing indexterms. I have numerous other symbols
| between 00250 and 11000 that are in the XML file but not in the HTML output.
|
| Any of you know what could be wrong?

No, and without a test document that demonstrates the problem, I can't
even begin to speculate. Please construct the smallest document you
can that demonstrates the problem and send it along. (Or better yet,
file a bug report at SourceForge and attach the document to that.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing is more depressing than