Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: blockquotes/attribution

/ Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> was heard to say:
| Just installed the dsssl's from CVS, looks good, although, should
| there be a space/gap between the -- and the attribution?  Or is flush
| together ok?

Flush together looks ok to me, but I could be persuaded otherwise.

| To get it working, I changed my /etc/sgml/sgml-docbook-4.1-2.0-8.cat
| (the last one) to reference the dsssl catalog I checked out, instead
| of the standard one shipped with RH.  and this works fine, but I get
| lots of messages like this:
|
| jade:/usr/share/sgml/docbook-cvs/dsssl/print/../common/../common/dbl1zhtw.d
| sl:423:39:E: general entity "SeeAlso" not defined and no default entity

Well, if you replaced all your DSSSLs with the ones from CVS, it could
certainly be the case that the build process for releases patches some
things.

Uhm, I'll try to build a DSSSL test release this week and we'll see if
the problem goes away.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--