Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Bibliography abstracts are suppressed in output

I am in the process of writing a HOWTO, one major component of which
is an annotated bibliography, containing elements such as :

<biblioentry>
        <abbrev>kerneltop</abbrev>
        <citetitle><ulink url="http://www.xenotime.net/linux/kerneltop/";>
                Kerneltop</ulink></citetitle>
        <abstract>
                Periodic profile statistics for the kernel based on /proc/profile
        </abstract>
</biblioentry>

Unfortunately, the current stylesheets suppress <abstract> in
<biblioentry> :

http://movementarian.org/bibliography.html

It would be good if the stylesheets could render <abstract>
in bib entries. Or is there some other method I should be using ?

thanks
john

--
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
	- Hector Louis Berlioz