Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: javahelp.xsl questions

<jirka>
Vincent Hikida wrote:
> I have a few questions on using javahelp.xsl.
>
> 1) Right after each chapter heading in the javahelp html, I get the text
> "Table of Contents". I realize that in a regular docbook html, that a
table
> of contents goes after the chapter heading, however this seems pretty
> meaningless in javahelp. Am I doing something wrong and how do I get rid
of
> it?

You can control ToC creation by parameter generate.toc. To get rid off
all ToCs, you can use something like:

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
appendix  nop
article   nop
book      nop
chapter   nop
</xsl:param>

in your customization layer.
</jirka>
<vincent>
Sorry. I am afraid I'm a little slow. I've been perusing online docbook and
xsl references today and I am having some problems figuring out how to
create an XSL customization layer.  Is there some on-line documentation
that you can point to to get me started in creating an XSL customization
layer? I am rather new at using XML. In fact, I have only been using HTML
and XML for a couple of months to create documentation in JavaHelp and
Docbook XML.
</vincent>