Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem with Next/Prev links when using html/chunk.xml

I'm having a problem in the html created using chunk.xml.

 Basically, the "next" and "prev" links are often wrong. An example is that
the next link may be "ch03s02.htmlch04.htmlch04s02.html" when it should be
ch03s02.html
I've documented my problem at http://www.vhikida.com/docbook/docbook.html
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Vincent