Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: change header in glossary xsl fo

hello

i think i understood something wrong, hm
i try to customize the header in my glossary, because for some reason,
the title of the last chapter of my book is in there ?!
seems to be a bug i think, normally the title of the glossary should
appear in the header of a glossary, right?

for testing it i put this in my custom.xsl:

<xsl:template match="glossary" mode="running.head.mode">
<xsl:text>hello the running head</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

but this has no effect on the pdf output

thanks in advance, bernd