Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Looking for docbook editor and easier config toolfor stylesheets

You can always take the plugin direct from CVS.  0.9 is almost out I
believe, I've not checked the Catalog stuff thou...

--On Monday, June 17, 2002 10:20:40 +0200 Jens Stavnstrup <js@ddre.dk>
wrote:

> Steffen,
>
> Take a look at jEdit. With the XML plugin, it is quite a good editor
> with native DocBook support. My only problem is that the XML Catalog does
> not seems to work, but I have been informed, that a new XML plugin is
> going to be released in a few weeks.
>

> See: http://www.jedit.org
>
> Regards
>
> Jens
>

> On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Steffen Petter wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> is there a useful editor for docbook? Abiword is not really good to
>> produce docbook files. Emacs is not bad but is generally designed to
>> edit all kind of text not specialized for docbook. I would prefer a Java
>> implementation to be able work on several plattforms (with the same
>> interface).
>>
>> Is there a tool which I can configure stylesheet files with? (xsl and/or
>> dsssl) A tool, in which I can choose the parameters from a list and
>> store it as a driver stylesheet file?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>> Steffen Petter

                                    -- \m/ --
  "...if I seem super human I have been misunderstood." (c) Dream Theater
         mark@talios.com - ICQ: 1934853 JID: talios@myjabber.net