Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Experience with Framemaker 7.o anyone?

        Hello docbook-apps,

        since  the new Framemaker 7.o is supposed to import and export
        XML,  and  is  even  said  to  ship  with  DocBook stylesheets
        included, my question is:

        Has  anybody  yet  any  experience with this version? Does FM7
        stands up to the promise to edit DocBook?

        Best regards,

        Klaus E. Werner | mailto:vatidt04@net.va

        "I  don't  want  to hear background, explanations, subtlety or
        context. Just give me ten second sound bites." - Calvin