Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: I am getting error"Unknown formatting object http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^sequence-specification"

Hello

I have the below statements for using name space in my xsl file.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>

I am trying to generate a pdf file from Formating object which has been
generated using saxon-6.3. I end up with the errors
 "Unknown formatting object
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^sequence-specification"; . I tried
transformation using Xalan-Java version 2.4.D1 also. still the same error
occures.

am I using wrong name spapce URI ?

Please help me out for tackling this problem

thanks a lot

regards
sudha