Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: openjade going into an endless loop

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 10:54:25AM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 10:42:04AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> > I completed the section, and onsgmls does not complain any more. I did
> > not expect a tool failing without an error message on invalid input.
>
> It is known that openjade does not correctly catch all errors, but it
> is always good to have test cases.  Could you please submit a bug with
> your test case attached on http://sf.net/projects/openjade ?

Well, I wasn't aware of that. However, after installing and
uninstalling a bunch of packages, I can't reproduce the error any
more. All that I currently get are millions of "DTDDECL catalog
entries are not supported", and embedded into these millions of
warnings the correct error message that my "section" is not finished.
The error was completely drowned in the DTDDECL warnings, though, and
I was only aware of it after grepping out the warnings.

Greetings
Marc

Karlsruhe, Germany |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29