Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: missing NOTATION DSSSL Architecture Definition Document

I found a post in an archive from a year ago explaining which file to
link the "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" PUBLIC identifier
to on my SYSTEM.  It is described here:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/dssslist/archives/200107/msg00010.html

But now this has resulted in another dependency problem!  The new
style-sheet file that I just found uses the following PUBLIC identifier
(unconnected with any SYSTEM identifier), and I cannot figure out which
file I should add to the catalog to connect it with a SYSTEM file:

PUBLIC "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//NOTATION DSSSL Architecture Definition
Document//EN"

Normally I'd rather figure out all of the problems I'm having, but I'm
now over deadline.  Is there a place that will take my files and parse
them *for* me for a small fee or something?  I am having too much
trouble with missing SYSTEM identifiers.  (Guess I shouldn't have
abandoned the word processor so quickly.)

Thanks if anyone can help.

Erik