Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Table issues

Hi,

When I create a PDF document with the fo xsl stylesheets (version 1.51.1)
and fop (version 0.20.3), I am seeing the following issues with tables:

1) The <thead> entries are not differentiated from the other cells: I would
have thought they should be bold;

2) The table.entry.padding parameter seems to have no effect: the text goes
right up to the borders;

3) Rows of text can break across pages, and I could not identify a parameter
or template that controls this; is there a way to prevent rows from breaking
across pages?

Thanks!

Philip Glaser
Principal and Software Architect