Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Page number in ToC

Sorry, my last message was a bit confused, so i'll summarize it.

The Problem was to get a TOC with right aligned page numbers in a PDF
file rendered with FOP. Rendering my document wth FOP 0.20.3 using the
XSL-StyleSheets 1.51.0 leads nearly to the predicted result, but only if
fop.extensions are diabled in the customization layer.

This was confirmed with FOP 0.20.4, 0.20.3 and docbook-xsl 1.52.2,
1.52.1, 1.51.0. An outstanding problem was that the numbers weren't
smoothly aligned.

I investigated the Stylesheets and I found the file fo/autotoc.xsl.
In the template
  <xsl:template name="toc.line">
are only some spaces inserted between the TOC title and the page number,
if fop.extensions are disabled.

I verified that FOP has the fo:leader element implemented and removed
the xsl:text elements and copied the fo:leader element, that is used
with fop.extensions=0.

If you add the attribute leader-pattern-width="5pt", you also get the
page numbers smooth aligned on the right.

So if this doesn't work only for me and there are no other problems, the
instructions for using fop.extensions (in fo/autotoc.xsl -
template:"toc.line") could be changed or pherhaps completly removed.

Nicolas
---

PS: The Mailing List Guidlines weren't meant to me, were they ? :,