Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: docbook archives and workflows now!

>> This came up on another list.
>> Has anyone anything to say on managing K's worth of docbook files?

>> regards DaveP

Borges might do the trick (I think I acquired the url from this list
actually)

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/project/Borges/

<quote>
Borges is an Open Source project aimed at XML aware documentation projects

caring about internationalisation, flexibility, reusable content,
teamwork, etc.
</quote>

It's looks to be still in Beta currently but looks very promising from the
site blurb. I've not got around to playing as yet - if anyone else has,
perhaps they can share their experiences?

Cheers

Mart

Martin Gautier
Technology Consultant