Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Autotoc of chapter and article in book

Bob Stayton wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 04:33:14PM +0400, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
>
>>Hello!
>>
>>I use DocBook/XML 4.1.2, xsl-stylesheets 1.51.1 and
>>xslt-processor - xsltproc 1.0.18.

>>documents, toc in book (chenked html output) not ok for me.
>>
>>Subtoc of article not displayed on first book page, but subtoc of
>>chapter is displayed. Help me, please, can I get subtoc of
>>article too ? Thanks.
>
> It seems to work for me.  I have a book document in
> which I changed one chapter to an article. When I run it
> with your toolset, the book TOC looks the same except
> that 'chapter' is no longer numbered since it is
> an article.  The subtoc shows.

Hmm... HTML output of my book is here:
http://www.vzljot.ru/vyt/admin-html/

Text is in russian "koi8-r" charset, but you can see what item
'3' (article) in the toc not have a subtoc.

Article self is here:
http://www.vzljot.ru/vyt/admin-html/ch03.html
and have a subtoc.

Another items in the toc is <chapter>.

By the way, I use <xi:include> elements for including <sect1> to
<chapter> to <book>.

> You are sure the article has sections?

Yes, article has <sect1> elements.

> Have you done any customization regarding TOCs?

No.

>>PS Do I must to duplicate bug reports from sourceforge tracker in
>>this mailing list?
>

> Not sure what you mean. It is sometimes best to inquire
> in the mailing list about a bug before filing it
> on sourceforge.  Sometimes we can avoid the overhead
> of filing a bug report.

Thanks, I'm understand.

--
Regards, Vyt