Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: How to switch off draft mode

Bob Stayton wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 04:49:28PM +0200, Gisbert Amm wrote:
>

>>Switching off the draft mode in my customization layer doesn't help. Or didn't I do enough?:
>>I thought setting
>>
>>  <xsl:param name="draft.mode" select="'no'"/>
>>
>>would switch the draft mode off, but it actually didn't. Still all this messages.
>>What to do else?
>>
>>Any advice is appreciated.
>>

>The new page master setup that Norm put in place includes
>in each fo output file a bunch of 'draft' simple-page-masters
>in case they are needed by a given page sequence.  These
>draft page masters have those properties, and they
>are being processed by FOP, even when they are
>never referenced by any page-sequence in the document.
>
>You can turn them off by setting the fop.extensions
>parameter to 1.  If you don't want fop.extensions, then you
>can set the draft.watermark.image parameter to blank ''.
>That also turns them off in the page masters.

Thank you very much. Both solutions work.

Nevertheless I still get loads of several other error messages:

[ERROR] Error in column-width property value '33%': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

[ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

[ERROR] fo:marker must be an initial child,and 'marker-class-name' must be unique for same parent

[ERROR] property - "linefeed-treatment" is not implemented yet.

I could ignore all of them and write the whole output to /dev/null
because the generated PDF seems quite o.k. But I want to understand
what's going on here (or if I could do something).

Thanks in advance for hints.

Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/