Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Including MathML equations

Hi,

I have problems including MathML equations my doc. Here
is the problem.

I have a source XML file. I use an XSL file to transform
it into a DocBook document. I also have anoter file with
an equation (to have a separate file is a requirement!)
which I wish to include in my DocBook document through
the XSLT transformation. I wish to include a DOCTYPE to
the MathML ref in the MathML document which seems to be
necessary because of certain symboles : &sum, etc. and I
wish to use a specific namespace : 'm' instead of 'mml'.
Could anyone help me please.

Thanks
Profitez de l'offre exceptionnelle Tiscali !
"Internet Gratuit le Jour"
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits_ls/
Offre soumise à conditions.