Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: More performance issues with XSL 1.52.2

Hello,

Please advise.

Currently I have one large book (about 5000 html files) and just don't have
enough time to generate the whole document every night.

Do I understand correctly that splitting the book up into a set of books
won't help me out here because I still have to generate the whole set in one
go?

Because some of the chapters (books) are quite static / don't change often I
would like to skip those.

Do I understand correctly that using olink you can accomplish this?

For example:

book
  chapter 1 - dynamic -> process
  chapter 2 - dynamic -> process