Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Textobject and Alt tag

Lars, I can't get it to work for me either. I'm using openjade on RedHat
7.3 with the 1.77 stylesheets. I know that doesn't solve the problem, but
at least you know it's not your fault :)

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

                      lars.bjorndal@gri
                      eg.uib.no (Lars          To:       Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
                      Bjørndal)                cc:       lars.bjorndal@grieg.uib.no (Lars =?UNKNOWN?Q?Bj=F8rndal?=), docbook-apps
                      Sent by:                  <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      lars.bjorndal@gri        Subject:  Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Textobject and Alt tag
                      eg.uib.no

                      08/21/2002 03:50
                      PM

I'm writing sgml, and it's not allowd to put <figure> in the
<articleinfo>. The image is perfectly shown, but the <textobject> is
valid, but it is not rendered. Is it a bug?
Lars

--
Lars Bjørndal <lars.bjorndal@grieg.uib.no>
Storetveitåsen 15, 5067 Bergen.