Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: (openjade + dsssl) changing <orderedlistnumeration="loweralpha"> rendering

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 10:15, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 09:36:00AM -0500, Dennis Grace wrote:
> >  (define (number-with-numeration node numeration number)
> >  I suppose (okay, it's a wild guess), in each case, replacing the "a" with
> > "a)" should do what you want.

This funcion returns with a string - if you set the numeration attr. to
loweralpha and call with number n - the n.th lower letter.

> The "a" is a special format string and probably cannot be modified
> this way.  You should better enhance the logic in the last statement,
> wich already adds parens, but in deeply-nested lists only.

So, it cannot be done this way, because the separator after the string
is uniq - this is done by another funcion.

Maybe, can be writen some hack to check the numeration in the other
function which put the dot after the number or letter. The code is
the following now:

(literal displaynum
		(gentext-label-title-sep (normalize "orderedlist")))

In this case we need some new params - for all languages:
loweralpha-*-label-title-sep etc. And in this moment i haven't enought
time to do this well.

Best wishes, and thanks for all:
G.