Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Queries on calstblx.dtd file,docbookx.dtd and soextblx.dtd

> Nagareddy wrote:

> We have some queries related to the above files when compiled through
> DTD compiler as follows.

Question like this should go to docbook-apps list instead of this.

> 1)      When I try to compile calstblx.dtd, DTD compiler gives an
> error…
>
> Reference to undeclared ENTITY “ho”

calstblx.dtd is not designed to be used alone. It is "imported" to ther
DTDs to get table support in these DTDs.

> 2)      Similarly, when I try to compile docbookx.dtd, DTD compiler
> gives an error…
>
> Added function “x20AC” never declared.
>
> When I opened file docbookx.dtd, there was a line saying <!ENTITY euro
> "&#x20AC;"><!-- euro sign, U+20AC NEW -->… How do I solve the above
> problem?
>
> 3)      Similarly, when I try to compile docbookx.dtd, DTD compiler
> gives an error…
>
> Expecting first ‘-‘ or ‘O’ minimization indicator.

For me it looks like you are using SGML based tool with XML version of
DocBook.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz