Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: imagedata alignment and scaling

Hello,
After some frustration with xslt fo --> pdf using svg diagrams I've
decided to start using the more mature dsssl style-sheets... It seems
though that I've once again run into a wall (... or is it just a really
steep learning curve ? :) )
I googled some mailing list conversations about DocBook 4.2 implementing
some <imagedata> attributes about alignment and scaling. My question is:
Do any style sheets out there implement scaling? I believe I've been
able to achieve the alignment, but it would be very inconvenient for me
to have to scale all my diagrams manually.
Any Suggestions?
Thank You,
Mike

--
|      Mike Sowka                   o      _     _         _        |