Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Ant XSLT style processing

A couple of other Ant/XSLT-related things to check out:

  Andy Clark's CyberNeko Style Processor
  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/style/

  Arnold deVos's Styler task
  http://www.langdale.com.au/styler/

[Note that messages related to publishing DocBook documents or about
specific tools should go to the docbook-apps list. The docbook list is
for messages related to authoring or markup -- that is, related to
creating DocBook source documents, as opposed to processing them.]