Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: openjade paper type troubles

Hello,
Ok, well I've gotten over the initial learning curve for docbook, tried
out a few of the toolchains, and was just about ready to settle down and
start writing actual content when...
Darn openjade won't give me USLetter output! I've got (define
%paper-type% "USletter") in my dbparam.dsl and yet the openjade keeps
spitting out ps files with an A4 format! Here is my environment:

Redhat (null) (latest beta.... NOTE: I don't think it's the OS as I get
the same problem at school on 7.3)
openjade-1.3.1-9
jadetex-3.12-6
docbook 4.2 dtds
docbook dsssl stylesheets 1.77 from the sourceforge site

To make the doc I run "db2ps -d docbook-dsssl-1.77/print/docbook.dsl
mpimbad.dbk" where db2ps is a wrapper for jw, and jw in turn is a
wrapper for openjade...

Again... changing the %paper-type% style-sheet parameter does not effect
the paper type in the ps output. (found in ps: %%PaperSize: A4)

Any help, suggestions are MUCH appreciated.
Thank You,
Mike

--
|      Mike Sowka                   o      _     _         _        |