Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: need help with Passivetex errors

I also have problems with passivetex...
I'm not able to generate PDF output with xsl-stylesheet
1.54.1 at all... (the FO file seems to be OK, so i do not
think the problem is xsltproc)
...but I'm not sure that the problem is really passivetex.

Is it possible that the problem comes from pdfxmltex?
By the way, I decided to wait awhile until passivetex/pdfxmltex
become more mature. Since I urgently have to complete my
project documentation, I decided to momentanely switch to
fop (even if I do not like java apps).

Keep in touch! I'm really interested in solving this problem.

--
Giuseppe Greco
Fermo Posta

Tel. : +41 76 390 60 32