Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem - not generating Section TOC

I wouldn't think that would be a problem. I had exactly the opposite
problem and had to specify 'book/chapter nop' to avoid getting TOCs with
every chunk. Still, you might just try a test transform with:

<xsl:param name="generate.toc>
chapter toc
chapter/sect1 toc
</xsl:param>

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

                      "Andy Jewell"
                      <andy_jewell@fann        To:       Dennis Grace/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                      iemae.com>               cc:       "Docbook List" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      09/10/2002 11:40
                      AM

Originally, I had:

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">sect1 toc</xsl:param>

but after I read about the default, I removed that customization because I
figured the default was pretty much what I wanted.  So I tried with it and
without and neither gave me anything.  Hmmm.  That caused me to think,
though,
my homegrown system includes creating a series of documents each of which
have
a sect1 root and are then later wrapped into a chapter.  Do you think this
has
something to do with it?  It renders fine in all other respects. . .?

-- Andy