Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: need help with Passivetex errors

Alex,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I've installed PassiveTex 1.18, and I'm now able
to generate PDF files, but... the generated PDF
files have problems with tables. That is, table are
redered as following:

|text
|text
|text
|text

...instead of

+------+------+
| text | text |
+------+------+
| text | text |

Note that I have also downloaded the latest version of
Bob's fotex.sty and fotex.xmt.

I'm using xsl-stylesheets 1.54.1.

Giuseppe

--