Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Indent in table cells

Looking for a quick solution.

I need to indent cntents in table cell, and am looking for a better way.

  ---------------
  | Normal      |
  ---------------
  |  Indent 1   |
  |  some more  |
  |  text       |
  ---------------
  |    Indent 2 |
  |    and some |
  |    more text|

I have been using simplelist inside a cell, but this only works reasonable
well in HTML version, and looks terrible in FO. I have been playing with
the idea on using multiple cells to span over the same area, but I need to
make sure it works properly in both HTML and FO.

There got to be a better solution ???

Regards

Jens