Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Sorting and non-en_US indexes

Thanks Jirka. Just to make sure I understand how to use this: Once I
compile one class for each target language following the naming
convention Compare_<replaceable>language code</replaceable> (Compare_ja,
etc), I run saxon with the appropriate langague code?

> java -Duser.language=<replaceable>language-code</replaceable>
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet...

...and it should use the Compare class for the user.language?

In the case of Japanese, where there's no notion of upper/lowercase, I
shouldn't have to edit the declarations for &uppercase; and &lowercase;,
correct?

Thanks,
David