Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Sablotron problems..

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Fredrik Svensson wrote:
> I run sabcmd 0.96 (Sep 5, 2002) under OpenBSD with a simple document.
>
> > sabcmd  /var/www/htdocs/fred/docbook-xsl-1.55.0/html/docbook.xsl xml/Index.xml
> Error [code:27]
> [URI:file:/var/www/htdocs/fred/docbook-xsl-1.55.0/html/docbook.xsl]
> [line:2] [node:element '<xsl:stylesheet>']
>   XSL element 'stylesheet' can only contain XSL elements

I have found the problem on my own.

Sablotron can not handle the stylesheets with extra declarations :
                xmlns:sverb="http://nwalsh.com/xslt/ext/com.nwalsh.saxon.Verbatim";
                xmlns:xverb="com.nwalsh.xalan.Verbatim"
                xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt";
                xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";
                exclude-result-prefixes="sverb xverb lxslt exsl"
                version='1.0'>

or
                xmlns:doc="http://nwalsh.com/xsl/documentation/1.0";
                exclude-result-prefixes="doc"
                version='1.0'>

I guess it can't handle exclude-result-prefixes yet..

To get the stylesheet and sabcom to work one must comment out all
references to for example <doc:template... etc.
There is maybe a better way, but this was the fix I found to the problem.

<offtopic>

I need to use sablotron because of the php support, I can now publish
DocBook documents in BinaryCloud (www.binarycloud.com),
an opensource, enterprise class web application platform on my OpenBSD
box. Not only on the Debian box, as I could before.. older sabcmd :)
Anyone interested in more info mail me off-list.

It is highly ineffecient to publish it on demand (my poor 200Mhz firewall
is realy struggeling) but it works. Perfect for the intranet at work.
I hope when I have set up the caching system in BC it will work like a
charm on the OpenBSD box too.. the pages doesn't change that much.. :)

</offtopic>

/Fred