Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Sorting and non-en_US indexes

* David Cramer; <dcramer@broadjump.com> on 24 Sep, 2002 wrote:
>This probably doesn't matter, but I notice you have:

No it does if it will make me reach what I want

>Collator trCollator = Collator.getInstance(new Locale("tr", "TR"));

I had tried that way before when I read it, and retried again but the
result is java does not load Compare_tr and the sorting of the alphabet
is not corrrect.

Can you get the index sorted out properly with correcting the
Compare_tr.java

--

Togan Muftuoglu