Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: turning off debug in print/docbook.dsl

I think I should be able to disable this debug feature (in
print/docbook.dsl) by using a customised stylesheet but so far can only
manage to do it by editing  print/docbook.dsl itself.

(define debug
  (external-procedure "UNREGISTERED::James Clark//Procedure::debug"))

;; Make text that comes from unimplemented tags easy to spot
(default
  (let* ((colr-space (color-space
		      "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//Color-Space Family::Device RGB"))
	 (red (color colr-space 1 0 0)))
    (make sequence
      color: red
      (process-children))))

 I guess it's useful but at the moment I just want PDF without any red text!

Thanks ,

Matthew

--
Matthew Hobbs  matthew@biolateral.com.au  +61 2 9036 3004