Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Rendering DocBook with PHP

>   The XML_Transformer's DocBook Namespace Handler is not intended to
>   compete with any existing processing technology for DocBook XML
>   documents, like Normal Walsh's DSSSL and XSL stylesheets.

While we are at it, here is something I would really like to see: a PHP
script that could process those XSL stylesheets (using Sablotron I
guess). Then I could just slap an online text editor in the admin
section of my website and finally edit and generate my website online!

Best Regards,
David Garnier