Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: page break after TOC in FOP

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 05:48:32PM +0100, Lisa Carey wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm having great difficulty in getting a page break to appear after the TOC
> using FOP (I can get page breaks to appear before all sect1s, thus creating
> a break after the TOC, but that makes the rest of my document look
> peculiar). Has anyone got a nifty way of doing this?

There is an attribute-set named 'toc.margin.properties'
in Docbook XSL FO that controls
spacing and such for the whole TOC.
You could add to that attribute-set with the following
in your customization layer for FO output:

<xsl:attribute-set name="toc.margin.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

Since attribute-sets are merged, this will just be added to
the properties on the fo:block for the whole TOC, and will
give you a page break after the TOC.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com