Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL 1.56.1: The id N400036F already exists in thisdocument

I tried Saxon 6 (I use the EDE environmnt from e-novative.de) now and I
get the same error, only with a different id.

Here I can find the id in the generated fo, but only once.
And again it happens only for large documents.
I have one with 65 pages (DIN A4) and I don't get an error. However,
when I change the format to DIN A5, resulting in more pages, the error
occurs.

Stephan