Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: FW: The id N400036F already exists in this document

Hi list,
I posted a problem with ids earlier today and have since tried to solve
it with some help from the FOP list. Here is a comment from
J.Pietschmann, who is quite able concerning the FOP stuff.

Here is the XML that corresponds to the FO below:
  <qandaentry>
    <question>
    <para>Difference of binary distribution from source code
distribution?
    XML parser.</para>
[...]
    Do I really need these?
    </para>
    </question>
    <answer>
    <para>
    Yes, you have to download (for example) Xerces from xml.apache.org
and add
    it to your CLASSPATH environment variable.
    </para>
    </answer>
  </qandaentry>